ZenKey is a multifactor authentication mechanism offered by XCI JV, LLC ("us", "we", or "our") that you can use when interacting with third-party websites and applications.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data that are written to a computer by a web server to facilitate access and authentication.
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about an individual or a device that can be used to identify a person. (Personal Data may include, but is not limited to your name, address, email, phone number, mobile phone number, mobile device identifier, wireless network profile data, location, and other information that you provide to us.
- Suppliers: Suppliers are third-party entities and individuals that we work with to provide the site to you
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Types of Data Collected
- Personal Data
When registering to receive more information from us on the "Contact Us" page of our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain Personal Data, which may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country, Phone Number, Company Name, Job Title, Cookies, and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
- Usage Data
We may also collect Usage Data about how the site is accessed and used, which may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address, e.g. IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
- Tracking and Cookies Data
Cookies may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and are stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our site.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site.
Examples of Cookies we use: session cookies (to operate our site), preference cookies (to remember your preferences and various settings), and analytics cookies (to measure your use of our site, compile a record of this usage information, and help us improve and develop the way our site works). For more details related to your choices related to analytics cookies, please see the section[s] below labeled "Analytics".
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes, including to:
- provide and maintain our site;
- notify you about changes to our site;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our site when you choose to do so;
- provide customer support;
- gather analysis so that we can improve our site;
- monitor the usage of our site;
- detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are like those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose aggregate statistical information about visitors to the site, which does not identify individual users, without restrictions.
- Your Personal Data may be shared with Suppliers who use the Personal Data on our behalf.
- Business Transaction. Your Personal Data may be shared with your wireless carrier and service providers.
- As Required by Law. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid orders or requests by public authorities, e.g. a court or a government agency, or to cooperate with law enforcement investigations.
- To Enforce Rights. We may disclose your Personal Data to enforce our contractual rights, take precautions against liability, investigate suspected or actual illegal activities, or to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations.
- Your Personal Data may be shared if we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ourselves, our customers, or others.
- With Your Consent. We may otherwise share your Personal Data with your consent, such as to provide requested information, products or services, or otherwise to fulfill a contractual obligation to you.
It is our policy not to disclose Personal Data about you to third parties for those third parties' direct marketing purposes unless you first affirmatively agree to that disclosure.1
Whenever we disclose Personal Data to a third party, we seek to minimize the disclosure to only that information that is necessary for the purpose of the disclosure.2
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure while it is under our control. While we strive to use commercially reasonable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
By using the site or submitting Personal Data via the site, you hereby consent to such transfer of your Personal Data to countries where applicable laws may not provide the same level of protection of Personal Data as the laws of the country or jurisdiction where you are located.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site.
- Google Analytics
Our site uses Google Analytics cookies to help analyze how users use our sites. The information generated by the cookie will normally be stored on a Google server in the US. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Our site does not respond to "do-not-track" or similar browser settings.
Accessing and Requesting Changes to Your Information
Our site does is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13. If we acquire knowledge that the site has collected or received Personal Data from an identifiable person under the age of 13, we will delete that information.