Mobile App Integration
- Your mobile app uses the ZenKey SDK to make an Auth Code request to the ZenKey app.
- ZenKey processes the request and the user’s carrier authenticates both SIM and user, returning an Auth Code to your Redirect URL.
- Your app then asks your back-end to request the token and access UserInfo.</li>
Web App Integration
- Your web app requests Discovery, and the user’s carrier configuration is returned with a login hint.
- Your web app requests Auth Code, passing the login hint. The carrier processes the request, sending a request to the user’s phone for SIM and user authentication. The Auth Code is sent to your Redirect URL.
- Your app then asks your back-end to request the token and access UserInfo.
SIM Tenure API
Your Server does four things:
- Makes a discovery call to ZenKey to identify the user’s carrier.
- Receives endpoint information for the user’s carrier from ZenKey.
- Launches a SIM Tenure API call to carrier with the user’s Sub ID.
- Receives a response to your SIM Tenure API call directly from the carrier.
- Subscribe to Event Alerts on the ZenKey Developer Portal.
- Register an event URI on the developer portal where carriers can post alerts you subscribe to.
- Register for at least one or more event types in the Developer portal.
- Carrier pushes Event Alerts you subscribed to out to your endpoint as they are generated.