November 13, 2020
Sales Executive (Contract Basis)
About the Company
ZenKey represents an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer. For more info on the company, please visit myzenkey.com.
Remote home-based office
Competitive market rate paid hourly
6 months with opportunity for extension or conversion to full-time role
- Plan, drive and support the full sales-cycle from customer discovery to customer onboarding.
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive lead generation.
- Qualify leads and drive measures to improve lead quality, pipeline progress and conversion rates.
- Actively manage leads by using tools such as Salesforce.com in order to efficiently drive ZenKey pursuits; keep team informed of current activities and prioritize pursuits.
- Plan, organize and execute meetings with customers.
- Proactively identify customer needs and design tailored sales collateral that articulates ZenKey’s relevant value proposition for customers.
- Drive the sales contracting process with support from sales operations team.
- Travel 20% – 40% to meet with customers.
- Demonstrated go-getter mentality with a willingness to roll up his/her sleeves; individual is both team-oriented and dedicated to achieving and exceeding expectations. Ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- 10+ years of sales and account management experience – preferably within financial services, health and/or government verticals.
- Successful track record of selling SaaS/Cloud B2B to large enterprises; preference for candidates with experience related to Identity & Fraud Management Solutions.
- Knowledge of data security and data privacy a plus.
- Excellent project management and recordkeeping skills with a desire to improve and streamline processes; prior experience with tools such as Salesforce, DocuSign and contract management systems preferred.
- Practical business judgment with a highly responsive, client service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent, clear, concise and timely communication skills (both verbal and written), and exercises good judgment, integrity and attention to detail.
- BS/BA degree.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to email@example.com