Title: Sales Executive (full-time)
Reports to: Sales Director
Organizational Unit: Commercial
ZenKey is an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
As we continue to grow our company, we are looking for people who know how to make an impact. Self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only thinking on your feet, but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is a key ingredient to us – we work together and play together.
ZenKey has big plans; we’re excited and optimistic about the future. If this sounds like a career for you – come check us out.
A ZenKey Sales Executive is responsible for creating and driving new business through innovative prospecting and networking. Ideal candidates will have a demonstrated track record of sales excellence, experience owning the sales cycle from lead generation to closure, and be comfortable selling advanced technology-based enterprise solutions. We are looking for a hunter, not a farmer for this individual contributor role in order to generate new logo acquisition.
What You Will Be Responsible For
- Draft, prep, present and be accountable as the technical presence and “voice of the customer” documenting customer needs to assist other internal teams with contract acquisitions.
- Become a trusted partner selling ZenKey strategic solutions that meet/exceed the business needs of the client/prospect i.e. meeting with both internal and external customers, help identify, clarify, document and champion the overall messaging for the Zenkey Identity Services portfolio strategy
- Consistently exceed sales quotas: assigned company bookings and revenue objectives
- Build and maintain relationships with enterprises level clients, understanding the organization’s strategic initiatives in digital identity and authentication
- Develop a deep knowledge of how Zenkey solutions meet the client/prospect’s use case
- Independently build and manage your direct sales pipeline in assigned accounts and/or a geographic region
- Conduct discovery sessions and develop a deep knowledge of the prospect's organizational structure, strategic initiatives, business priorities, budget, timing and buying process
- Prepare prospect proposals, negotiate business terms and manage the overall contractual process
- Communicate effectively and utilize internal resources efficiently to drive the sales process with clear thought leadership
- Assist in achieving our corporate objectives on brand NPS, customer pass-rates and NPS, platform resilience, data privacy and platform and data security
- Keep the company informed on market intelligence regarding the identity verification and authentication markets
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of quota-carrying experience selling complex SaaS based solutions with a strong track record of closing enterprise-level deals
- Sales hunter mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Digital Identity experience within Fintech, CPaaS, Identity with a strong understanding of the security ecosystem around Multi-Factor Authentication
- Strategic thinker with a demonstrated track record as a sales and or sales leader with account management experience
- Strong work ethic and able to work with minimal supervision. Proven ability to build and maintain working relationships with management, team members, colleagues, and external stakeholders
- Relationships with Fintech, eCommerce, Social, Retail or Cloud companies highly desirable
- Must have proven experience exceeding OTE on a consistent basis.
- Strong prospecting, qualifying, and negotiating skills; consultative sales approach with a business solution centric mindset
- Possesses the ability to communicate simply, articulately while exuding confidence and humility
- Exceptional Presentation Skills
- High Energy Level
- Professionalism, Pleasant & Exceptional Communications Skills
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
To apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com