November 13, 2020
Product Marketing and Communications Manager
About the Company
ZenKey represents an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer. For more info on the company, please visit myzenkey.com.
Remote home-based office
Your Role and Responsibilities
Marketing Communications Manager responsible for identifying and executing best practices that align marketing tactics to campaign objectives.
- Manage brand social channels and implement digital marketing tactics to grow an engaged and active social network audience.
- Work with ZenKey team and its marketing agency to develop and maintain a comprehensive messaging strategy.
- Define key performance indicators and implement measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge success.
- Provide social media training and ongoing coaching to key ZenKey team members
- Support media activities, including announcements, press releases, content releases, email campaigns and events.
- Collaborate with our internal and external stakeholders to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize needs into product priorities, road map plans and detailed specifications.
- Work closely with other product managers, suggesting ways in which we can constantly improve and communicate better as a team.
- Develop, maintain and own a prioritized product road map and backlog for website and social media features across all platforms.
- With a focus on outcomes vs. outputs, work closely with stakeholders to understand and define business objectives based on customer and market needs, and work toward how the products we build and deliver might solve for identified problems.
- Closely monitor and evangelize your product’s KPIs to understand how it is performing and how you might iterate on features based on data and analytics, as well as through experimentation
- Act from both a mission- and execution-driven mindset; drive to understand why and what you’re doing while focusing on delivering results for stakeholders.
- Build relationships with our community and maintain a close feedback loop to inform a prioritized product road map.
- Stay informed on the market landscape as it relates to your product capabilities; be aware of but not obsessive toward competitors, know who our customers are and what they want, have or develop strong foundational knowledge of industry and market trends.
- Know and become an expert of security products; build intuition so that when problems arise, you can have a sense of the root cause.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- A deep understanding of how to develop and apply social personas to content development, publishing and social account management.
- Business experience with social networking platforms including, but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Demonstrated success activating social programs, specifically with results for social engagement and target audience growth.
- Demonstrated ability to research, learn and communicate about emerging social trends and technologies.
- Experience training and coaching individuals and teams on how to grow their social eminence.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Strong account management skills working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- 5+ years in product management, business, technology or related disciplines and a bachelor’s or advanced degree.
- Experience in building social products and features to that enable users to find and build communities.
- Proven experience managing a product’s full life cycle from ideation, research and design to launch.
- Experience conducting third-party tech analysis (e.g., community forum solutions).
- Ability to define key metrics, analyze existing data and identify opportunities to drive new value.
- Trained and practiced in Agile methodologies, with experience to apply the appropriate practices for the context and needs of the team.
- Knowledge of front-end development and design experience.
- Ability to align cross-functionally across the organization.
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to break down work into meaningful chunks, work with stakeholders to prioritize these items and iteratively deliver feature enhancements.
- Understanding and applied knowledge of testing techniques (A/B, multivariate) and methodologies to inform execution.
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement.
- High attention to detail, including proven ability to document requirements and to manage multiple, competing priorities.
- Experience using data analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team and company win.
- Cross-platform device experience: mobile, desktop and gaming consoles.
- Passion for telecommunications and technology.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to email@example.com