November 13, 2020
Commercial Program Coordinator
About the Company
ZenKey represents an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer. For more info on the company, please visit myzenkey.com.
Atlanta, GA (preferable), otherwise remote home-based office
The Commercial Program Coordinator is a unique role that requires the candidate to project manage programs, sales enablement processes and track successful launch of sales enablement tools, training and support sales channel launches. The goal of this position is to drive acceleration of revenue and successful market adoption with not only direct customers but also Partner lead and reseller distribution channels. This position acts as a liaison between external technology partners, resellers, customers, sales team, and internal stakeholders to improve buyer interactions, understand and provide technical product-based customer feedback and ultimately a feedback loop to stabilize the end to end sales and technical process to drive service integrations and sales. The ideal candidate for this position likely has prior successful sales, project and program management experience and is willing to take the time to learn new processes and determine key steps to launch successful programs, manage and complete projects.
- Build relationships with and act as the main point of contact for Partners, Resellers and Customers interested in ZenKey services that drive collaborative discussions and coordination with the ZenKey program management, sales and sales enablement team to drive successful launches of programs, tools and sales enablement projects and programs.
- Process and solicit customer feedback, be aware of and seek out market trends and information on competitive services to shape internal reports and presentations.
- Schedule, facilitate and manage hosting of key meetings to drive tracking and delivery of program and sales enablement meetings.
- Act as a liaison between internal stakeholders to include product, technical, security, legal and other stakeholders to track integration, sales and marketing plans to drive program launches.
- Project manage, track and maintain a dashboard of Identity Services customer tracking through the end to end sales cycle.
- Create and maintain training calendars for new Commercial team members. Facilitate training by successfully train the trainer sessions and or schedule and coordinate with trainers to ensure they present training modules and materials per the identified scheduled.
- Manage special projects and assignments assigned by the Commercial team leadership to support commercial operations activities and sales enablement activities.
- Define risks and communicate escalations effectively with relevant stakeholders to resolve commercial program and sales enablement blockers.
- Partner with attorneys, sales, sales operations, finance, security, and other stakeholder teams to drive completion of lead and or resale programs project plan and program launches.
- Attend customer meetings to resolve and track project barriers. Also schedule ad hoc meetings with key stakeholders as needed to identify resolutions and path forward to drive task and activity completions.
- Contribute as a team player to help maximize the value of the Commercial team as an effective, respected, and valued sales enablement resource to drive revenue for ZenKey.
- Undergraduate degree or Graduate in business administration or adjacent technical area of expertise.
- 7+ years of relevant experience in product, project and program management.
- Project management skills and the ability to create high level and detailed status reports regarding technical sales, integration and negotiation progress on a weekly basis.
- Ability to review and analyze plans and provide feedback to key stakeholders to drive successful adoption and use of ZenKey services through program deployments.
- Knowledge of data security and data privacy a plus.
- Practical business judgment with a highly responsive, client service-oriented attitude.
- Excellent, clear, concise and timely communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strong, collaborative relationships with sales, customer and partners
- Good judgment, integrity, and strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet specific deadlines while staying highly aligned with multiple stakeholders.
- Ambitious go-getter willing to roll up their sleeves; team-oriented and dedicated to achieving and exceeding expectations.
- Prior experience working in a startup organization.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org