Title: Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (full-time)
Reports to: Director of Accounting – Mergers & Acquisitions
Organizational Unit: Finance
ZenKey is an innovative collaboration between the three major U.S. wireless carriers: AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon. This network-based identity solution uses multiple authentication and authorization factors—including network signals unique to a user’s mobile carrier—to not only verify a user’s device, but also allow service providers to verify a user access request and confirm a unique message related to a transaction or event initiated with a service provider.
This full-time role will be part of ZenKey’s Finance team reporting to the Director of Accounting. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be responsible for providing decision support to senior leadership through financial analysis and reporting, both on a periodic and project basis. The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be joining a dynamic organization and will have an opportunity to drive growth through analysis providing leadership with strategic insights and recommendations. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment, have the desire to wear multiple hats and the ability to drive projects from inception to completion.
- Lead the planning, budgeting, and forecasting process for a cybersecurity startup.
- Develop, define, and report on KPIs and performance against plan.
- Partner with leadership to identify and evaluate key growth drivers, including development of pricing models and analysis of product investments.
- Work with key stakeholders across workstreams to evaluate financial impact of new products and/or service offerings.
- Prepare Board presentations summarizing P&L, cash flow, and KPI performance.
- Collaborate with Accounting team through performance of variance analysis to support month-end close process.
- Develop ad-hoc models and reporting as needed.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- 6+ years of experience in finance/accounting including Financial Planning & Analysis / budgeting experience.
- Advanced excel skills with experience building complex models.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across varying levels.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- MBA and/or CPA
- Experience in early stage or high-growth technology company
- Experience with NetSuite financial planning modules
ZenKey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.
To apply for this position please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com