ZenKey Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") applies to all customers' and end-users' access to and use of the software, products and services (the "Services") offered by ZENKEY LLC and its affiliates (collectively, "ZenKey"). The examples described in this Policy are not exhaustive. ZenKey may modify this Policy at any time by posting a revised version on https://www.myzenkey.com (the "ZenKey Website") at https://www.myzenkey.com/acceptable-use and the modified Policy will be effective upon posting.
By using the Services or accessing the ZenKey Website, you agree to this Policy, including all updates and changes thereto. If you violate the Policy or authorize or assist others to do so, ZenKey may suspend or terminate your use of the Services and/or access to the ZenKey Website. A breach of this Policy will be considered a material breach of the agreement governing your access to and use of the Services.
Prohibited Content and Use
You may not use, or authorize, encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct any third party to use, the Services or the ZenKey Website for any illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive activity or purpose, or to transmit, store, display, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, fraudulent, infringing or offensive. Prohibited content and uses includes but is not limited to:
- Any obscene, defamatory, abusive, deceptive, invasive of another's privacy, excessively profane or offensive content, including any content that promotes, advocates, solicits or enables any activities harmful to others, content that may be harmful to others, or content that infringes or misappropriates a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights;
- Any use that violates the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device;
- Any use that decompiles, disassembles, uses reverse engineering or otherwise attempts to derive the source code for the computer systems and other technology that operate the Services or that is available through the Services or ZenKey Website;
- Any use that accesses (or attempts to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by ZenKey, including without limitation that ZenKey Website, and you specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated script or routine, including "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," bots, web crawlers or other means, that accesses the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional online web browser;
- Any fraudulent content or content that enables, promotes or assists in any fraudulent activity;
- Malicious content or other computer technology that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, or data, including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs;
- Material that violates, or that promotes conduct that would violate, any applicable laws, including any criminal laws, or any third-party rights, including publicity or privacy rights; or
- Any content in the context string containing any personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information.
You may not use the Services or the ZenKey Website to distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations, including commercial advertising and informational announcements. You may not use the Services or the ZenKey Websites to conduct or promote any multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes or similar activities and transactions.
You may not use the Services or the ZenKey Website in any manner that violates any applicable industry standards, third party policies or requirements that ZenKey may communicate to its customers and users, including all of the applicable guidelines published by the or any other generally accepted industry associations, carrier guidelines or other industry standards.
You may not impersonate any other person or entity, including ZenKey, or otherwise misrepresent your identity. You may not collect replies to messages sent from another internet service provider if those messages violate this Policy or the acceptable use policy of that provider.
Monitoring and Enforcement
ZenKey reserves the right, but does not assume the obligation, to investigate any potential violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services or the ZenKey Website. ZenKey may, for example, investigate any alleged or potential violations of this Policy or misuse of the Services or ZenKey Website, and remove, disable access to, or modify any material that violates this Policy or any other agreement ZenKey may have with you for use of the Services or ZenKey Website.
ZenKey may report any activity that may violate any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties. Such reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information, including personal information. ZenKey may also cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing System information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
ZenKey reserves the right to modify, reject or eliminate any content or feedback that we, in our sole discretion, believe violates this Policy or any terms related to the use of the Services.
Reporting of Violations of this Policy
If you become aware of any violation of this Policy, you will immediately notify ZenKey and provide ZenKey with assistance, as requested by ZenKey, to stop or remedy the violation. To report any violation of this Policy, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: May 21, 2020